(1) An acknowledgement that the institution signed and returned to the Department the Certification and Agreement and the assurance that the institution has used, or intends to use, no less than 50 percent of the funds received under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students.
The acknowledgement has been signed and returned to the U.S. Department of Education
(2) The total amount of funds that the institution will receive or has received from the Department pursuant to the institution’s Certification and Agreement for Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students.
(3) The total amount of Emergency Financial Aid Grants distributed to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act as of the date of submission.
(4) The estimated total number of students at the institution eligible to participate in programs under Section 484 in Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965 and thus eligible to receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act.
30 (Class of 2021)
(5) The total number of students who have received an Emergency Financial Aid Grant to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act.
18 as of 3/30/21
(6) The method(s) used by the institution to determine which students receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants and how much they would receive under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act.
Students must meet eligibility requirements as required by the US Department of Education and grant requirements for acceptable use of funding (see application). Funding is not expected to meet all student COVID-19 related expenses. Funding will be distributed based upon need for support, availability of funds and reasonable consideration of equity.
(7) Any instructions, directions, or guidance provided by the institution to students concerning the Emergency Financial Aid Grants.
Download application for additional instructions or address questions to institution contact: